RN - Holly
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Holly Nursing Care Center is dedicated to providing services designed to care for the "whole person” and has been serving the community for 32 years. Holly Nursing Center is a community where you can continue working in the garden and live life at your own pace.
Our purpose is to provide the highest quality care, and quality of life, for our community of Elders. Whether you’re interested in staying with us for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, we invite you to come and experience the warmth and care of our community.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Coordinate resident care with other departments.
- Provide resident care according to physician orders.
- Make rounds to assess quality of care performance and teamwork by employees, assuring quality service.
- Coordinate adequate pharmaceutical supplies with consulting pharmacy.
- Complete wound care rounds to assess, develop, implement, and evaluate various types wound care needs on elders
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Holly Nursing Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1483