Restorative Director - Allison
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Allison Care Center is a premier memory support community featuring a wide array of care options including secure memory support, skilled short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Certified memory care staff provide residents with individualized service plans designed to meet their unique needs. With close working ties to the Rocky Mountain Alzheimer’s Association, Allison Care Center offers an array of programming carefully designed to address challenges associated with memory impairment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Allison Care Center is seeking a RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR at their skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct overall operation of restorative nursing.
A successful RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct restorative nursing procedures, as well as its programs and activities.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Determine the staffing needs.
- Recommend the number and level of nursing personnel to be employed.
- Assist in calculating the number of direct nursing personnel care on duty each shift.
- Ensure that all nursing assistants are enrolled in or have graduated from an approved training program.
- Develop work assignments and schedule duty hours.
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
Allison is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!