Restorative CNA - Uptown
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Uptown Healthcare Center is a community wherein complementary alternative modalities are utilized for healing and creating a sense of well-being. The goal of Uptown is to foster an environment that is focused on care, healing and wellness. Uptown serves a diverse population with a wide age range. We serve to deliver the highest quality care to those in need, including the behavioral health population.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Uptown Healthcare is seeking a Full time RESTORATIVE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (RCNA) at their 79 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (RCNA) is to assist in performing restorative nursing procedures that maximize the resident's existing abilities, emphasize independene, and minimize the negative effects of disability with an attitude of realistic optimism following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and requlations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. A successful RCNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and vistors.
- Maintain and support a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
- Maintain a safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
In addition, a RCNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Uptown Healthcare is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!