- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Human Resources
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
The primary responsibility of this position is to administer and perform payroll functions to the facility following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
A successful PAYROLL ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate the process for payroll to community locations and HR Associates in those locations.
- Detail oriented and ability to adhere to payroll processing deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work with a payroll team and serve as a backup for other team members as needed.
- Under the direction of the Payroll Manager, successfully collaborate with the Payroll team for project based payroll work and invovement.
- Ability to problem solve and effectively respond to questions and cooncerns of community associates regarding payroll.
- 2 years of payroll experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Ability to multi-task successfully
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!