Part Time Receptionist - Eagle Ridge
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Grand Junction
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a Part Time Receptionist at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the Receptionist is to provide great customer service. A successful Receptionist in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly seniors and family member.
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Must be able to work days/evenings/holidays and weekends.
In addition, a receptionist must have the following:
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Demonstrated skills to answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Ability to give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representatives, etc.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!