Overnight Resident Services - QMAP (ALF) - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, WELL AGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the senior living industry. WELL AGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a full-time RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR at their 32 bed assisted living community located in Arvada, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of this position is to meet the daily personal care needs of residents with professionalism, dignity and respect following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
***THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT POSITION***
A successful RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance with ADLs as requested by residents or directed by supervisor.
- Performs duties in alignment with FMI, HIPAA, property objectives and state licensure guidelines.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to supervisor.
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings addressing resident and departmental needs.
- Responsible for cleaning common areas, occupied and vacant apartments in accordance with FMI policies and procedures.
- Attend care plan meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 12th grade education.
- Must have valid Adult Basic First Aid certification.
- Must have a current medication administration qualification from approved state agency.
- One year experience in geriatric health or retirement facility.
- Six months experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1708