NHA - Cambridge
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Cambridge Care Center is known for providing rehabilitation, long-term care and behavioral health management. Through 24-hour nursing services, individualized care plans, and a daily range of engaging social and recreational activities, we work together with each individual who comes to our care community.
Cambridge Care Center offers a wide arrange of amenities for those in need of post-acute care, including several private rooms complete with flat-screen TV’s and phones for personal use.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
The primary responsibility of your the Nursing Home Administrator position is to plan, organize, develop, coordinate and manage the overall operations of the nursing home in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and in accordance with Vivage Management policies and procedures.
- Promotes Vivage’s philosophy of culture change and person-centered care model to ensure residents have the opportunity to grow and live enriched lives.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of the facility.
- Assures adherence to all Vivage Management standards, programs, policies and systems.
- Chairs the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee and assures appropriate follow-up.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan to maintain facility viability and success; maintains occupancy and payor mix to maximize financial outcomes.
- Ensures the communication and enforcement of residents’ rights; reviews resident complaints and grievances; prepares written reports of action taken; discusses with resident and family as appropriate.
- Participates in governmental agency facility surveys.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through continuing education, committee involvement, journals, networking and other available avenues.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret relevant programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in health care or related field.
- Valid Nursing Home Administrator license in good standing.
- Eden Associate preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five years supervisory experience in a long term care facility.
- Experience as a Nursing Home Administrator strongly preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!