Nursing Assistant Concierge/Dietary Aide - Jackson Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Jackson Manor, We measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Jackson Manor. We take pride – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or you’ve decided to join us long term – to help you pursue fun activities, hobbies and stay involved in the community.
- Our community provides a warm and personalized atmosphere.
- Transportation is available from local hospitals and to physician appointment.
- Transitional Care services for community placement.
- Helping to maximize the rehab potential.
- Meaningful Activities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
The Nursing Assistant Concierge position provides routine daily care for the residents in making beds, changing linens and towels and also working in the kitchen as a dietary aide for several days.
A successful Nursing Assistant Concierge possesses the following traits and attributes:
- Positive Attitude.
- Good Attendance.
- Caring & Pleasant Personality.
- Must be albe to read,write, speak and understand the English language.
Jackson Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
No Agencies or Affiliates, please.