Maintenance Worker - Mesa Vista
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Being a 5 star skilled nursing facility, with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently Mesa Vesa is seeking a Full time MAINTENANCE WORKER at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Be familiar with and/or willing and able to learn, and assure compliance with OSHA, CDPHE, Life Safety Code, building codes, and other safety and regulatory guidelines
- Must have general knowledge and actual work experience in some or all: mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems
- Be able to work well with diverse staff, clients and vendors
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1590