Maintenance Worker - Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently,Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time MAINTENANCE WORKER at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- ?Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional customer service and a desire to serve seniors with dementia.
- Previous experience working in Plant Operations, maintenance and related filds
- The ability to think on your feet, and find solutions that make life more comfortable for our residents from a maintenance perspective.
- Shows a consistent ability to coordinate multiple tasks, demonstrates a positive attitude and works well under pressure
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please