Maintenance Worker - Harmony Pointe
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
We offer many areas of special expertise. We are located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, HARMONY POINTE NURSING CENTER is seeking a MAINTENANCE WORKER at their 110 bed skilled nursing community Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt to change.
Relates well with others, different from self (varied race, gender, age, etc).
Responds well to others. Satisfies patients and families.
Easily manage multiple demands
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
HARMONY POINTE NURSING CENTER is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1509