Maintenance Worker - Fairacres Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Fairacres Manor has been an active part of the Greeley community since 1964 and is the only locally owned nursing and rehabilitation facility in Greeley. For those needing transitional care between the hospital and home, our subacute unit provides specialized, coordinated treatments for complex medical issues. Fairacres boasts accommodations for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, or secure memory support. At Fairacres, we’ll explore holistic approaches to your care needs, including aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Fairacres Manor is seeking a part-time MAINTENANCE WORKER at their 116 bed skilled nursing community located in Greeley, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Plumbing experience
- Flooring experience
- Electrical experience
- MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Fairacres Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1342