Maintenance Supervisor - Denver North
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado, Denver North Care Center is dedicated to providing for the whole person and not just the disease. In addition to short-term skilled rehabilitation, Denver North Care Center has an established inpatient addiction recovery program for individuals needing medical and therapeutic services for drug and alcohol addiction.
Our program is licensed by the Colorado State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD) and run by a full-time director who is a Certified Addictions Counselor. Denver North also boasts a recognized behavioral health program, assisting residents both young and old in reaching their optimal functional level.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Denver North Care Center is seeking a full-time MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR at their 84 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR is to assist in supervising the day-to-day activities of the Maintenance Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Maintenance Manager, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. A successful MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be knowledgeable of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Must be knowledgeable of in building codes and safety regulations.
- Must have strong supervisory experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills.
- Must be able to interact with residents effectively.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the Maintenance Department.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in a maintenance department in health-related facility.
Denver North is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please