Maintenance Supervisor - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full-Time MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR is to assist in supervising the day-to-day activities of the Maintenance Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Maintenance Manager, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. A successful MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, eclectrical, and plumbing systems.
- Be knowledgable of building codes and safety regulations.
- Have strong supervisory experience.
- Good communication skills and ability.
- Ability to interact with residents effectively.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the Maintenance Department.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in a maintenance department in health-related facility.
Arbor View, a Senior Living community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1675