LPN - Wheatridge Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Wheatridge Manor, we offer holistic services designed for rehabilitation, renewal and recovery in our private and semi-private post-acute transitional suites which includes a bathing/spa center to provide additional comfort during your stay.
Our post-acute transitional care unit, which includes a spacious, well-equipped therapy gym, is designed to provide care and rehabilitation to patients following a hospital stay for illness, injury or elective surgery.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
We are currently seeking a full time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at our 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. We welcome nurses from all disciplines, whether you are a recent grad, a seasoned professional or anywhere in between. Our low resident to nurse ratio ensures your ability to provide the best possible care.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Team player mentality
- Desire to help elders
- Reliable and flexible
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please