LPN - Rowan Community, Inc
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff is specially trained in behavior management and is dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages. Rowan Community empowers our staff to make changes and decisions to make a better environment for our residents and staff.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a Full Time Days LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
Able to Multi-task
$1000 BONUS AVAILABLE!!
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please