LPN - Green House
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Elderhood is an opportunity for continued growth and development. In Green House® homes, Elders are deeply known as creative, resourceful and whole people who deserve meaningful lives. It is a place where quality of life and quality of care are in tandem.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, The Green House Homes at Mirasol is seeking a ON CALL/ PRN LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Loveland, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self Managed
- Customer Service
- Time Managment
- Multi Tasking
- Knowledge of Computers
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
The Green House Homes at Mirasol is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please