LPN - Evening - North Star
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
North Star Care & Rehabilitation serves a community of persons who range in age from early 20s to mid-90s.The majority of these people live with the challenge of chronic mental illness. Our second largest population served is people with progressive multiple sclerosis. We have programs and services to address emotional as well as clinical needs of these persons. North Star is additionally pleased to partner with our local PACE provider when their participants need 24 hour care. We are a lively community working in collaboration with multiple partners and engaged in the larger community.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, North Star is seeking a Full Time Evening LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 85 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Good clinical skills.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR or EHR) experience.
- An interest in growing with our community and our company.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
North Star is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please