LPN - Clear Creek
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and complex clinical care for your rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on your needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
We developed the ‘Cardiac Boot Camp’ specialty program with Saint Anthony’s Hospital’s Heart Failure Team. A trusted partner in delivering complex clinical care, Clear Creek is equipped to meet the needs of those requiring gastroenterology, respiratory services, and wound care.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a full time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at our skilled nursing community located in Westminster, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred but not required.
- New graduates are welcome.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please