Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Cambridge Care Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Cambridge Care Center is known for providing rehabilitation, long-term care and behavioral health management. Through 24-hour nursing services, individualized care plans, and a daily range of engaging social and recreational activities, we work together with each individual who comes to our care community. Cambridge Care Center offers a wide arrange of amenities for those in need of post-acute care, including several private rooms complete with flat-screen TV’s and phones for personal use.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a Full Time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (RN's ARE WELCOME TO APPLY) at their 109 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE (Or RN's) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Enjoys working with the elderly population, specifically in mental health.
- Good service orientation toward residents and their families.
- Good communications skills.
- Collaborats well with others.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please