LPN - Amberwood
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the "whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey.
Our Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort. Amberwood’s team of onsite therapists and clinical staff help with a broad range of medical needs including stroke recovery, fractures, hip and knee replacement, heart or respiratory issues and other situations that require strengthening following hospitalization. Amberwood Court features a dedicated Korean Neighborhood ‘Go Hyang Jip’ complete with Korean speaking staff and specialized amenities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Amberwood is seeking a full time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 75 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver , Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Compassion for the elderly and disabled
- detail oriented
- entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- provide direct nursing care to residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please