LPN - Part Time - Harmony Pointe
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
We offer many areas of special expertise. We are located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, HARMONY POINTE NURSING CENTER is seeking a Part Time Night LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
Easily manage multiple demands and activities.
Genuine concern for patients, Sympathetic and patient.
Embraces training. Updates skill on own.Helps others and seeks additional work.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1278