Laundry Worker - Sierra
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is a diverse community with three distinct neighborhoods serving the needs with those of complex medical care requirements, mental health and memory support needs. Our innovative holistic programming serves a wide age range.
Guests can get involved in our therapeutic work program or enjoy any of our frequent outings. We offer private room accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs and phones for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation. Sierra’s memory support neighborhood, Legacy, provides guests with a beautifully renovated atmosphere and two distinct courtyards.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time LAUNDRY WORKER at their 94 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments
- Collect soiled laundry (linens and clothing) from all living and medical units
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
Sierra Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
No Agencies or Affiliates, please.