Laundry Worker - Christopher House
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Christopher House Rehabilitation and Care Community offers a dedicated post-acute transitional care unit, complete with a 1,025 square-foot state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities, and a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs.
Our experienced team is ready to deliver complex clinical care, meeting the needs of those requiring bariatric surgical recovery, diabetic management, and wound treatment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Christopher House is seeking a Part Time/Weekend LAUNDRY WORKER at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, CO.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments.
- Report any shortages or discrepancies in counts to the Housekeeper
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and place clean articles on racks by units.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
No Agencies or Affiliates, please.