Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Human Resources
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full Time Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility the Human Resources Coordinator/ Payroll is to handle and provide support for various HR employee programs within the organization A successful Human Resources Coordinator in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Previous experience with payroll for more than 150+ employees or in medium to large sized companies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADA, FMLA, OSHA and FLSA standards in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, follow through with, and adhere to compliance standards of the organization as it applies to healthcare industry.
- Previous experience with employee benefits.
- Previous professional experience in healthcare or healthcare niche industry such as skilled nursing, assisted living or home health.
- Previous knowledge of Payroll Based Journaling (PBJ) in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field and 2 years HR exempt level experience required; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business field required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Must possess a general knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning personnel administration.
Arbor View, a Senior Living Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1689