Housekeeper / Laundry Worker - Fairacres Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Fairacres Manor has been an active part of the Greeley community since 1964 and is the only locally owned nursing and rehabilitation facility in Greeley. For those needing transitional care between the hospital and home, our subacute unit provides specialized, coordinated treatments for complex medical issues. Fairacres boasts accommodations for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, or secure memory support. At Fairacres, we’ll explore holistic approaches to your care needs, including aromatherapy and massage therapy
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Fairacres Manor is seeking a part-time HOUSEKEEPER/LAUNDRY WORKER at their 116 bed skilled nursing community located in Greeley, Colorado.
A successful HOUSEKEEPER/LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends and other positions as necessary
- Must be able to collaberate with nursing staff and maintenance staff
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Have at least 1 year prior housekeeping/laundry experience
Fairacres Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1348