Health Information Manager - Rowan
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff is specially trained in behavior management and is dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages. Rowan Community empowers our staff to make changes and decisions to make a better environment for our residents and staff.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a Full Time HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER is to establish and maintain a medical records/health information system following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that a complete medical record and health information program is maintained. A successfull HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER in our community has these traits and attributes:
Able to Multi-task
- Must be licensed in accordance with laws of this state.
- Must be a certified registered record administrator (RRA), a registered health information technician (RHIT), or an accredited record technician (ART), recognized by the American Medical Record Association.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a two (2) year associate degree from an accredited community or junior college.
- Must be a graduate of an approved course for medical record technicians.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in medical records for a health care facility.
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!