Health Information Manager Associate - Fairacres Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Fairacres Manor has been an active part of the Greeley community since 1964 and is the only locally owned nursing and rehabilitation facility in Greeley. For those needing transitional care between the hospital and home, our subacute unit provides specialized, coordinated treatments for complex medical issues. Fairacres boasts accommodations for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, or secure memory support. At Fairacres, we’ll explore holistic approaches to your care needs, including aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Fairacres Manor is seeking a Full Time, HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER ASSOCIATE at their 116 bed skilled nursing community located in Greeley, CO.
The primary responsibility of the HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER ASSOCIATE is to establish and maintain a medical records/health information system following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
You are entrusted to assure that a complete medical record and health information program is maintained. A successfull HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to assist with sensitive medical records management.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate, understand and manage physician communication.
- Strong knowledge of medical billing procedures, including medical diagnosis coding ICD 10.
- Computer savvy and literacy; the ability to successfully work with basic Microsoft software programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Must be licensed in accordance with laws of this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a two (2) year associate degree from an accredited community or junior college.
- Must be a graduate of an approved course for medical record technicians.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in medical records for a health care facility.
Fairacres Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!