Driver -Part Time - Amberwood Court
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the "whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey. Our Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort. Amberwood’s team of onsite therapists and clinical staff help with a broad range of medical needs including stroke recovery, fractures, hip and knee replacement, heart or respiratory issues and other situations that require strengthening following hospitalization. Amberwood Court features a dedicated Korean Neighborhood ‘Go Hyang Jip’ complete with Korean speaking staff and specialized amenities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Amberwood is seeking a part time DRIVER at their 75 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DRIVER is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. A successful DRIVER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Detail oriented
- primary responsibility of your job position is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations
- Transport passengers to and from destination at assigned times or in case of emergency
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by company policy.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
- None experience necessary. On-the-job training provided.
[Amberwood] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.