Dietary Services Supervisor - Highline
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community offers one of Denver’s premiere post-acute rehabilitation programs for fast recovery and return to home. Our 36 spacious Post-Acute Transitional Care suites, complete with a state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities offer a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs.
If you are a guest staying for post-acute rehabilitation, our concierge program will tend to your individualized needs including personalized shopping and transportation. Highline also features a secure memory care environment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently,Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time DIETARY SERVICES SUPERVISOR at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY SERVICES SUPERVISOR is to assist the Dietitian and or Dietary Manager in planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of the Food Service Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
You are entrusted to ensure that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the Food Service Department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of food services practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing food services functions in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, and maintain the appearance of food service areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of food services service area for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the program goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc ., of the Food Service Department.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
- Must have current food safety certification as acceptable per state recommendations.
Highline Rehabilitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!