Dietary Aide - Uptown
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Uptown Healthcare Center is a community wherein complementary alternative modalities are utilized for healing and creating a sense of well-being. The goal of Uptown is to foster an environment that is focused on care, healing and wellness. Uptown serves a diverse population with a wide age range. We serve to deliver the highest quality care to those in need, including the behavioral health population.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Uptown Healthcare is seeking a Full time, five days a week, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. DIETARY AIDE at their 76 bed skilled nursing community located in the heart of Capitol Hill, Denver CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Assist the cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
- Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis
- Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Uptown Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!