Dietary Aide - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time , 10:00am-6:00pm DIETARY AIDE at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work as a part of a team to deliver five star dietary service
- Punctual and dependable employee
- Able to work in the different roles of the dietary department comfortably including, washing dishes, preparing some cooked items, taking resident orders and delivering food appropriately
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1611