Dietary Aide - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a part time, 4:00-8:00pm DIETARY AIDE at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of a team to deliver five star dining service
- Comfort and ability to switch between each of the dietary roles including: washing dishes, taking orders from residents, cooking some food and distributing food to residents
- Punctual and dependable employee
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
University Heights Rehabilitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 1612