Dietary Aide - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care! Join us here at University Heights for a dynamic and rewarding work experience.
Currently, University Heights is seeking a Full time DIETARY AIDE at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have a spirit for customer service.
- Willingness to work evening shift but flexible enough to work other shifts as required.
- Ability to work all of the kitchen stations confidently.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Ability to read and write fluently in the English language.
- No experience required.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 1604