Dietary Aide - Sierra
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is a diverse community with three distinct neighborhoods serving the needs with those of complex medical care requirements, mental health and memory support needs. Our innovative holistic programming serves a wide age range. Guests can get involved in our therapeutic work program or enjoy any of our frequent outings. We offer private room accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs and phones for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation. Sierra’s memory support neighborhood, Legacy, provides guests with a beautifully renovated atmosphere and two distinct courtyards.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a DIETARY AIDE at their 102 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Provide assistance in all food functions.
- Adhere to federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Serve a well-balanced meal and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.