Dietary Aide - North Star
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
At North Star Community, we are dedicated to providing innovative services for all ages and needs. Whether you are coming to us for a short-term rehabilitation stay or have decided to call North Star your home, we care for the whole person – mind, body and spirit. Recognized by the by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a"Center for Promotion of Excellence in Long-Term Care”, North Star continues to champion innovative care for those afflicted with Multiple Sclerosis.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, North Star Rehab and Care Community is seeking a Part-time DIETARY AIDE at their 78 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
- Prepare and deliver snacks as instructed.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.