Dietary Aide - Jackson Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
At Jackson Manor, we measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Jackson Manor. We take pride – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or you’ve decided to join us long term – to help you pursue fun activities, hobbies and stay involved in the community.
- Our community provides a warm and personalized atmosphere.
- Transportation is available from local hospitals and to physician appointment.
- Transitional Care services for community placement.
- Helping to maximize the rehab potential.
- Meaningful Activities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Jackson Manor is seeking a full-time DIETARY AIDE at their 90 bed skilled nursing community located in Jackson, Mo.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Positive Attitude.
- Good Attendance.
- Caring & Pleasant Personality.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Jackson Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please