Dietary Aide - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a part-time DIETARY AIDE at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Assist cook in preparing meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.
Job Reference #: 1697