Dietary Aide - Allison
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Allison Care Center is seeking a Part Time DIETARY AIDE at their skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Assist cook in preparing meals that are palatable and appetizing in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Set up and deliver meal trays, food carts, etc., to designated areas.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Serve food in dining room as instructed.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
- Prepare and deliver snacks as instructed.
- Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment.
- Wear protective clothing and equipment when handling infectious waste and/or blood/body fluids.
- Adheres to dress and jewelry requirements per health code regulations
- Assist/direct daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in facility mandatory in-service training programs as scheduled.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Allison Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies of Affliates, please!