Cook - Holly
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Holly Nursing Care Center is dedicated to providing services designed to care for the "whole person” and has been serving the community for 32 years. Holly Nursing Center is a community where you can continue working in the garden and live life at your own pace.
Our purpose is to provide the highest quality care, and quality of life, for our community of Elders. Whether you’re interested in staying with us for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, we invite you to come and experience the warmth and care of our community.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a[Full time COOK at their 45 bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, CO.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful COOK in our community can perform these tasks:
- Reviews menus prior to preaparation of food.
- Ensures that menus are maintained and filed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing food service production line, etc, to assure that meals are prepared on time.
- Prepares meals with an appetizing apprearance in accordance with planned menus.
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Inspects special diet trays to assure the correct diet is served to the correct resident.
- Makes only authorized food substitutions.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Holly Nursing Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.
Job Reference #: 1399