Cook - Clear Creek
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and complex clinical care for your rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on your needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
We developed the ‘Cardiac Boot Camp’ specialty program with Saint Anthony’s Hospital’s Heart Failure Team. A trusted partner in delivering complex clinical care, Clear Creek is equipped to meet the needs of those requiring gastroenterology, respiratory services, and wound care.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a Full Time COOK (includes Dietary Aide duties) at their nursing community located at 7481 Knox Place, Westminster, CO 80030.
The primary responsibility of the COOK is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Prefer one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
No agencies or affiliates please!
Job Reference #: 1584