Concierge - Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Customer Service/Support
Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community offers one of Denver’s premiere post-acute rehabilitation programs for fast recovery and return to home. Our 36 spacious Post-Acute Transitional Care suites, complete with a state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities offer a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs.
If you are a guest staying for post-acute rehabilitation, our concierge program will tend to your individualized needs including personalized shopping, transportation, etc. Highline also features a secure memory care environment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time CONCIERGE IN-HOUSE at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
Under direction from the Nursing Home Administrator and with technical oversight from the Community Relations Director and the Vivage Sales and Marketing Director, the In-House Concierge's primary responsibility is to assist the facility with developing, coordinating, administering, and directing overall operation of our facility’s in house concierge program.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all residents, family members and guests of the facility.
- Act as a liaison between the residents, family members and guests and the facility.
- Make notes of any special requirements and needs that residents, family members and guest may have.
- Run errands as requested.
- Transport residents in facility van or car as requested.
- Work with various departments to facilitate those residents, family members and visitors receiving appropriate non-medical services, such as special meals.
- Contact residents to ensure that all of their needs are met and the experience at the facility is positive.
- Actively listen to the needs of the residents, family members and guests of the facility and act on as appropriate.
- Facilitate as requested special events and activities for the residents, family members and visitors such as special birthday party or happy hour.
- Provide residents, family members and visitors with facility and area information upon request.
- Assist residents, family members and visitors with making special arrangements as needed.
- Reconcile and report any money funds, petty cash and other expenditures daily.
- Report any customer concerns to the Nursing Home Administrator and/or appropriate department leadership team.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Maintain a professional physical appearance and a clean organized work space.
- Attend scheduled trainings as requested by nursing home administrator.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles as they relate to nursing facility operations.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideals and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Most possess the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Most possess the ability to establish, implement, and maintain effective public relations and concierge program.
- Recommend a minimum of one year experience in the healthcare field; with long-term care experience preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory or department health level position, preferred, but not required.
- Computer and Internet literate.
Highline Rehabilitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!