CNA - Valley View
- US-CO-Canon City
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Valley View Health Care Center is a skilled nursing facility dedicated to providing for the whole person and not just the disease.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Valley View Health Care Center is seeking a Full Time/Part Time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 61 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon City, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Clinical knowledge
- Willingness to work as a TEAM
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Adjust to constant changes
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Valley View Health Care is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!