CNA - Rowan
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff is specially trained in behavior management and is dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages. Rowan Community empowers our staff to make changes and decisions to make a better environment for our residents and staff.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a Part-time weekend CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
Able to Multi-task
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!