CNA -North Star
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our home serves a community of persons who range in age from early 20s to mid-90s. The majority of these people live with the challenge of chronic mental illness. Our second largest population served is people with progressive multiple sclerosis.
We have programs and services to address emotional as well as clinical needs of these persons. North
Star is additionally pleased to partner with our local PACE provider when their participants need 24 hour care. We are a lively community working in collaboration with multiple partners and engaged in the larger community
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently,North Star Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 85 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver , CO
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Excellent attendance
- an interest in working with persons 20 to 90
- empathy for behavioral health clients
- good teamwork skills
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
North Star Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!