CNA, Nights - Green House
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Elderhood is an opportunity for continued growth and development. In Green House® homes, Elders are deeply known as creative, resourceful and whole people who deserve meaningful lives. It is a place where quality of life and quality of care are in tandem.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Green House Homes is seeking a Full time, Night Shift, CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Loveland, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Cooking and Cleaning Skills
- Team Player
- Customer Service
- Interactions with the Elderly
- Current CNA License for Colorado
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Green House Homes is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!