CNA - Highline
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community offers one of Denver’s premiere post-acute rehabilitation programs for fast recovery and return to home. Our 36 spacious Post-Acute Transitional Care suites, complete with a state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities offer a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs.
If you are a guest staying for post-acute rehabilitation, our concierge program will tend to your individualized needs including personalized shopping, transportation, etc. Highline also features a secure memory care environment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services.
- Receive and report resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Report all changes in residents’ conditions to the Nursing Supervisor as soon as practical.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining areas.
- Record residents’ fluid/food intake.
- Assist residents with toilet, dental, hair, and bath care.
- Keep residents dry and clean.
- Make room checks and verify resident location.
- Keep resident’s rooms neat and clean.
- Assist residents with dressing/undressing as necessary.
- Prepare residents for activity and social events (church, services, parties, visitors, etc.)
- Transport residents to/from appointments, activity and social programs, etc.
- Assist residents to walk with or without self-help devices as instructed.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management.
- Complete prevention and restorative care that includes but not limited to PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL care.
- Assist in turning, positioning, and repositioning of residents.
- Attend care plan meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Maintain and support a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintain safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Highline Rehabilitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!