CNA - Harmony Pointe
- US-CO-Lakewood | US-CO-Lakewood
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
We offer many areas of special expertise. We are located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, HARMONY POINTE NURSING CENTER is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Day Shift) at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Relates well with others, different from self (varied race, gender, age, etc).
- Responds well to others. Satisfies patients and families.
- Easily manage multiple demands.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
HARMONY POINTE NURSING CENTER is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!