Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full/Part/OnCall Shifts - Fair Acres Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Category (Portal Searching)
Fairacres Manor has been an active part of the Greeley community since 1964 and is the only locally owned nursing and rehabilitation facility in Greeley. For those needing transitional care between the hospital and home, our subacute unit provides specialized, coordinated treatments for complex medical issues. Fairacres boasts accommodations for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, or secure memory support. At Fairacres, we’ll explore holistic approaches to your care needs, including aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently,Fairacres Manor is seeking full-time, part-time and PRN CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS (CNA) at their 116 bed skilled nursing community located in Greeley, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Demonstarted customer service orientation in working with residents and their families.
- Collaboratively work successfully with nursing staff and support staff under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Fairacres Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 1345