CNA - Eagle Ridge
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Grand Junction
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a Full Time Night Shift CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly seniors and family member.
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Must be able to work days/evenings/holidays and weekends.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!